Sunday, March 15, 2009

Lynn Geyer is masterful as Golda Meir


I've known actress Lynn Geyer for several years, and she has always amazed me with her talents, her passions, and good humor. Her portrayal of Golda Meir is nothing short of incredible - and to top it off, Lynn bears a very strong resemblance to Meir.

My thanks go out to Lynn.

Lynn, director Mike Wilkinson, and words of playwright William Gibson (The Miracle Worker) have all come together to form an amazing piece of theatre that will long be remembered.

Thanks to Mike Wilkinson, too. He's a talented and trusting director. I have known Mike for almost 20 years, - it was a real pleasure.

Golda's Balcony had a wonderful team supporting it. I am very thankful to Stage Manager Amber Johnson and Assistant Stage Manger Cynthia Lawlis for their great support of TLT and for being FANTASTIC!

No comments:

Post a Comment